Important It comes with a heavy heart that I have to say this.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GoldenWarrior117, Nov 2, 2016.

?

How many years have you been playing on GoldenCraft?

1. 4+

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. 2

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. 1

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. I just recently joined

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Pug_

Pug_ New Member

I can't believe it would be so soon. To me, you people are second family. (Sometimes even first.) But the future of GC is grim to say the least, and I have had an incredible experience with all of you. I came to GC when LazleCraft shut down, seeing as that scumbag Lax ran out of cab fe to pay his little money - making server. I dearly love all of you. But as we know, all good things must come to their end. If I had a credit card, (And let's be honest, that's never going to happen.) All funding would go to you. If, however, a new server is created, you can count me in for devoting my life to it.

You guys are incredible, and never stop changing lives,

Alex Boscardin. (Better known as PixelPug_.)
  2. ChasingReality

ChasingReality New Member

I personally haven't been on in quite awhile however when I heard that goldencraft was shut down I was quite sad but at the same time I was so thankful for all that this server has done. I started playing on this server about 2 1/2 years ago. My friends and I wanted to find a user friendly Minecraft server and thus we came upon goldencraft. I will never regret my time on here even the 2 months I was a staff member. I have made such amazing friends on this server so I'd like to thank Peri, Sea, Kill, Sophie, Sam, JP and Mud for making my experience on goldencraft even better. I don't play Minecraft anymore or really any other games as I'm always busy, if you need to contact me just email me. I wish for the best for all of you.
    Muffin (ChasingReality)
    TheCopper likes this.
  3. NicksterMagster

NicksterMagster Guest

Well you can always come join us over on HeartCraft! And since you're a donator you'll get a special veteran rank as a thank you for all your support. And for anyone else who wants to come join us, you'll see Golden on hanging out and helping me out as well as plenty of your old friends from GC. HeartCraft is the spiritual successor of GC and I hope you all continue on over with us and keep the GoldenCraft spirit alive and well! our IP is play.heartcraft.xyz pixelmon.heartcraft.xyz and creative.heartcraft.xyz I look forward to seeing you all there! <333
  4. Pug_

Pug_ New Member

You can definitely count on me to be there. :)
  5. xXMaximumPainxX

xXMaximumPainxX New Member

Just heartbreaking. I haven't been on Minecraft in ages but this is hard to read. I've been on this server for atleast 3 years, and made tons of friends. Everyone was unique, and they all had something special about them. I happily donated, to keep this server up. But unfortunately all the many donations didn't work. I've only just heard about this news. I want to thank everyone that has been with me throughout the adventures of this wonderful server. Especially Golden, Neeb, Kooler, Sophie, Kup, Chasing, Kill, Abc, Nick, Peri, Jp, Rooster, Midget, Proto, Gello, and just everyone that was a part of this community. Thank you to all the staff for your dedication to this server. This server will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you.
  6. TheCopper

TheCopper New Member

Holy Guacamole. I'm not entirely sure what's brought me back. I'm a bit late to the story telling, but I want to share some memories. Goldencraft was the first Minecraft server I ever joined. From the moment I joined and got that friendly greeting from all the staff and players, I knew this was a place I wanted to be at. I was on one of the first couple days, and can proudly say that I was here for all the ups and downs. I would like to make some shoutouts to people that made it fun for me and gave me the experience that I will never forget.
    Bluelanio- I never really did figure out what happened to you, but I just know that you finally hit your rebellious stage. Thank you for getting me into PvP and the enjoyment that was received when playing.
    Ekoski- Also residing from the PvP based world, you showed me that I'm not always going to be the best at everything. You kicked my butt every time I tried to fight you. I don't want to call out hacks, but hey. Who knows.
    H8-Thanks for giving me the experience of finding people and things to do and showing me what it's like "trolling" someone. I don't know why I enjoyed it so much. We did really stupid stuff, such as covering people's chests and then putting the lockette signs on the blocks.
    Briggysmalls(Bubbajc)- Thank you for always giving me something to look forward to when I was getting on. You were always the first to greet me and the first to invite me to join you with something. I'll never forget it. We had a ton of great times, even if it was just screwing around in creative.
    Rose(MrsWalaaah)-Once again, I'm not sure what happened to you. We didn't really ever talk much until I got the VIP rank, which soon brought us to be pretty much best friends. We had a lot of stupid conversations and stupid memories.
    Archergirl9/Rooster34Ricardo- the good old veteran squad. Us 3 became a lot closer when we all got veteran (along with others I don't remember). I remember all the stupid roleplays we did and stupid conversations we would have on Skype.
    Terraformer4- You as well randomly disappeared from the server one day. Was probably the saddest day for me when I heard you has quit playing Minecraft. Thank you for always helping me with my houses and other building activities. I couldn't build to save my life, and you helped me with it.
    Before I move onto the most important one; I would like to acknowledge everyone who I became friends with over the years. I have a lot of memories that will not be forgotten anytime soon. If I did not mention your name, it doesn't mean I haven't thought about you. These were just the names that came directly to mind when I thought about influential people from my goldencraft experience.

Anyways.

Josh.
    @iJpex
    You were a jerk to me, you were rude, you picked on me (all along with gingar), but that didn't stop me from trying to get on your good side. I didn't honestly know much about you guys, but whenever I did actually have the chance to talk to you, I had a freakin blast. Sooner or later, I eventually got into the cool kids group somehow, and you guys started including me a lot more and actually being nice to me. You showed me more to life than anything. We had conversations that went deeper than anything I've ever talked to anyone about before. You were always willing to come to me with your problems, and you never turned your back when I needed to come to you. You were my best friend. My ride or die. My brother from another mother. I messed it all up. I had someone that I could always go to when I needed to talk. You were always there ready to chat when I wanted to, even if it wasn't convenient for you. I learned a lot about you, and you learned a lot about me. We slowly began to talk less and less, and we began to drift away as i quit Minecraft. Or so I thought we were drifting apart. You were there for me, always trying to talk to me, and I simply left you on read. I promised myself that I was going to move on from "Minecraft friends" and just never talk to you guys again. It took me a couple months of you trying to contact me, and then eventually giving up, that you weren't a "Minecraft friend". You were the real deal. You were my best friend I had, even outside of Minecraft. I lost it all. I lost everything I had worked up to create that bond with you, and I hate that I lost it. Thank you for showing me what the true purpose of life is. Thank you for showing me what a true friend SHOULD be like. I'll never forget you.

Thank you all for the amazing memories. I'll miss seeing so many happy people on a daily basis.