Solved Player Report

Discussion in 'Player Problem Report' started by MattGeekMe, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattGeekMe

MattGeekMe New Member

Player: Itz_Kawaii_Lil and Itz_Kawaii_Sav
    Date: 10/1/16, around 10:30am to 11:00am
    Server: Survival
    Description: I tped to my house quick leaving someone at my other base who wanted to see it, and before i left i told them not to take anything (also it was in the end so i couldn't claim the area). When I came back she was looking in my chest, then quick got out. Then I looked in the chest and my diamonds were gone! So I looked at her and said "give them back", and she didn't and claimed it was a joke. So I started fighting her, and she fought back. She got really close to the edge and fell in the the abyss. After that she started (again) claiming it was a joke, but then she said that her and her friend were poor. Then I kenw it wasnt a joke, and when she fell she lost her armour and inv stuff. Then she started to call me things like 'bitchy matt', and called me a bitch about 3 or 4 times, also said 2 time 'I fucking hate you bitchy matt!'. One thing that really made me made is that I bought one of them an ender chest before that, and said after the fight 'btw thanks for the ender chest bitch'.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2016 ---
    pls help soon

Attached Files:

2. NicksterMagster

NicksterMagster Guest

Did you claim your home?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2016 ---
    The player abuse is obviously not ok, but when you bring someone to your home, and you refuse to claim it, you have only yourself to blame for damage. So the only thing they can be punished for is verbal harassment.
  3. Proto

Proto Staff Staff Member

Thanks for the report
    MattGeekMe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.